I have been struggling to follow the "tutorials" on creating a Confluence Blueprint. After many struggles overcoming the out-of-date Intermediate Blueprint tutorial (For example, I had to ignore the "component-import" clause in the atlassian-plugin file. It conflicts with the new format of the pom.xml "instructions" clause.) I then tried to complete the Advanced Blueprint tutorial and have hit a wall with the Event Listener code in the tutorial - the tutorial instructs me to add the following line to the Event callback -
ModuleCompleteKey modCompleteKey = ev.getBlueprintKey();
However, my IDE (Eclipse), immediately pipes up - that the getBlueprintKey method is deprecated. So I went looking for some kind of documentation any of the following topics:
- BlueprintPageCreateEvent
- getBlueprintKey
- Blueprint API
Couldn't find anything. What I did find was even more confusing - there are different articles (most updated in Dec, 2017) that offer incomplete documentation on different types of OSGI plugins, template plugins, just none that offer a coherent explanation of what are the components, interfaces, and classes of a Blueprint.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.