Hi,
We use Jira and Confluence and i want to query (in Jira) wich Jira issues are mentioned in a specific Confluence page.
This query should be usefull to use for integration testing.
Thanx in advance for you're help.
Kind regards,
I don't know of a way to do this in Jira, but in Confluence, you can open a page and see a list of issues which have been linked to that Confluence page. I know it's not a Jira query, but this can at least get you the information you're looking for.
Well this is timely I was looking for something similar whereby I want to show the "mentioned in" links in a report so that I can create a quick way to access and update the related page in Confluence. Especially useful when trying to put together reports that are easy to use for the non-Confluence fans.
I think you can do this with ScriptRunner if you have that add-on installed. I haven't tested this, but here's a link their documentation that I think covers this:
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_remote_issue_links
I don't think there's a way to do this without an add-on, though.
Cool. We have scriptrunner and the query works but now how do I show that field as column or in the report?
There's no way to display remote links in the issue navigator. There was an open ticket with Atlassian to implement this, but it was closed with a resolution of "won't fix" (view details here). To see the specific page the issue is mentioned in, you'd have to open each individual issue, unfortunately.
You could do the following if you are looking for specific pages you need to update:
Hi @Alex Christensen
This did the trick. I had 6 issues on confluence page. clicking the lira link took me to the Jira search Navigation page and gave me the JQL. Thanks you made my day
Regards,
Deepali Bagul
This also worked for me, but it was not trivial to pull off, so i will explain for posterity:
issue in (issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId('appId=<APP_ID>&pageId=<PAGE_ID>'))
Use that JQL to insert into Confluence page or create a custom search
You should also be able to construct this query yourself if you know the API ID (for jira integration) and Confluence page ID
Brilliant!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.