My System Dashboard uses the "Assigned To Me" gadget, but it only shows 1 project (out of several). Specifically, it is not showing 1 of my projects in this gadget that I would like it to. I ran an Issue Search for all "Unresolved" issues in that project and none came up. I checked the Resolutions in the system settings and the status types associated with the project are "To Do" and "In Progress." I also looked for a Custom Field called Resolution and didn't see one/changed some settings around as a trial but it did not solve the problem. I can't find a reason that my tickets are considered resolved and am running out of places to look...
UPDATE: I've been playing with more settings and have found that the Resolution is not changing as issues step through their workflow (ie Resolved, Cancelled, etc tickets that should have a Resolution still say "Unresolved"). I can add a function to manually change this when an issue is transitioned from Work In Progress to one of the resolved states, but in other projects this happens automatically AND probably more important: since the tickets are showing that they are Unresolved, they should be showing up in my filters/dashboard (right?).