I tried to install service desk using the .exe and it does not show up, I tried using the try for free link on the applications page and that gives an error to check the logs, but does not specify where the logs are. When I installed using the .exe it defaulted to upgrade my current installation, which was pointing to my Jira Software installation, that appeared to have installed but opened up to only display Jira Software and no sign of Service desk. Do I need to install this thing from scratch and if it never uninstalled fully how do I clean it up?
I just went to double check some items, this is a windows 64 bit install. I had Jira Software and Confluence running just fine. I had Service Desk installed a while ago but something went whacky with it, hoping a new install after almost a year would fix it.
I just looked at my installed programs and Confluence is there, but Software has now been replaced with Jira Service desk in the windows programs installed. When I am in Jira though, and do a new project I still only have Business and Software as options. This is weird.