This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: How to change table appearance using CSS
I'm trying to add margin to tables in the general CSS style of confluence but can't get it working.
From the article linked, the examples don't work either. Seems the style is somewhat being overridden by the general confluence style? Saying this as I can't change the color of the titles h1, h2 for example
Are you using Firebug in Firefox (or similar) to make sure you have the right class chain for what you are trying to change? I have been fairly successful in getting CSS to work. For example, this code will change the style for H1 on pages:
.wiki-content h1 { color: #3B73AF; font-weight: 400; border-bottom-width: 2px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #666666; font-size: 26px; }
Thank you. I have tried on my side and not working. Cannot install Firebug in my work environment unfortunately so a bit clueless on how to find the correct classes to redefine
Where exactly are you adding this?
And there is a similar tool available for Chrome (forget the name). But you need it to see if this rule is appearing, but being overwritten, to identify what CSS file and rule is conflicting.
Here are some pages that use this rule:
http://confluence.marketcomllc.com/display/PUBLIC/Documentation+Example
And I have been using variants of this CSS since 4.0
found that it is embedded in chrome, just need to do shit+ctrl+I. Not easy to understnad though. Will play around and revert. thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.