How can I search or run a report to find all documents that have old versions?
Thanks
I hate to answer a question with a question but could you let us know more about the report and what it is meant to be used for?
Are you looking for attached documents with multiple versions or Confluence pages with multiple versions?
Sorry about my lack of detail. I'm looking for attached documents that have multiple versions. The outdated versions are showing up in search results, so I need to track them down and remove them. As a side note (sorry again), does the current version of Confluence still return old versions of files in search results?
I have it on good authority (Confluence developer) that the old versions of attachments are not searchable past Confluence 6.4. The current version is Confluence 6.6.1. Out of curiosity, what version are you seeing the behavior in?
I don't have a method for tracking down the old attachment versions and deleting them but you might consider disabling attachment indexing until after you upgrade. I am not sure how well that will work with the way your team uses Confluence, but it's an option.
Thanks a ton for your help, Ann. We're on version 5.10.0 and trying to upgrade very soon. I'm awfully glad to hear that should resolve this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.