Hello
Recently I have migrated from Jira Crowd to Jira internal directory. It was around 2 weeks ago. Jira worked fine and all of the users were able to login and perform operations.
Today, none of the users can log in to jira.
I have checked the logs, and found the only reasonable thing in the security log:
/rest/gadget/1.0/login login : 'krystian' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
This user is the admin user, so I can't access JIRA at all at the moment.
I went through several questions here and none of the solution applies. All of te users exist, there are duplicates (since we used to use Crowd, there are users from Crowd there as well) but they are disabled and like I've stated before. This has worked for around 2 weeks just fine.
I'm a bit lost and I'm not sure where to look for help. Jira version is 5.1.5.