Hi,
In time dimension I can filter information by months, quarters, weeks, etc. I would like to filter information every two weeks, instead of every week. How can I do it?
Thank you.
Nuria
Hello! Did you find any solution? I want to do the same and didn't find how to do it
Hi @emilieL29 and @Nuria Llobera Vila,
eazyBI does not have a default option for bi-weekly time selection. We have this idea in our backlog. I will add your vote to it.I can suggest only workarounds for this for now. Please check if this report example in our demo account could work for you:https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/reports/103084-issues-created-bi-weeklyIf the idea of report works for you, you can try to export the report from our Demo account and import it into your account:https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-ExportandimportreportdefinitionsThe report shows every second week (managed by filter Time week number, you can use either 1 or 0 there according to your use case).It also requires calculated measures. You would like to count the metrics you are interested for two weeks (this and previous, or this and next).There is an example calculation for the measure Issues created - "Issues created within two weeks". You can use it as an example and build new ones based on that.I apologize for the late reply; this somehow flew under our radar.
Best,
Roberts // eazyBI support
Starting with eazyBI 5.3 version, there is an option to add custom weekly hierarchy. You can add custom 2,3, or 4-week cycle hierarchy. Select a date to indicate how to group days per those weeks. This date will set weekday and the first week of a period. The cycle setup will be applied to any periods in the past and the future.
Daina / support@eazybi.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.