Hi
Wanna retrieve the Issue key based on input as Customized field value.
Am executing in POSTMAN.
Any leads please help me
I'm afraid "issue key based on input as customised field value" does not make any sense.
The use of Postman suggests you're using the REST API, but it's not clear what you actually want to do. Please explain?
Hi Brough,
I have an requirement where all issue keys has been with unique customized field values.
But I need the issue key number based on the unique customized filed value as input.
Am using REST API thru post man to get the issue key value.
Thanks
I'm afraid you have simply repeated the question in much the same way, and it is not clear from that what you are looking for.
Let us forget REST for a second, could you explain what you would do as a user in Jira to do this? What would you go to and enter?
I have list of 10 issue Keys Lets say from 1-10
Each issue key is having one customized field contains unique number.
My Question is
I know the Unique number but not the corresponding issue key
How can i get the issue key based on Customized field unique number through REST API
Does this solution still work with the latest version? I get a 400 response code for the customize field url
https://dpmain.com/rest/api/2/search?maxResults=500&jql=cf[10025]='xxxxxxxxx'&fields=id,key,issuetype,status,customfield_10025
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.