Does anyone k now how to access the Service Desk "Comments" property of "public" or "internal" comment? IN VELOCITY.
I can use either "$!comment" for the current comment or use "#foreach ($thisComment in $!commentManager.getComments($!issue))" to iterate through all comments and something like "$!comment.getAuthor()" or "$!comment.getBody()" works fine but "$!comment.getGroupLevel()" or "$!comment.getRoleLevel()" are always null and I can find no other method that gives the public/private status of a comment.
It also seems that in ScriptRunner (Groovy) you could do "def commentProperty = commentPropertyService.getProperty(user, comment.id, SD_PUBLIC_COMMENT).getEntityProperty().getOrNull()" but I don't know if you can access that in Velocity and have not worked out how.
Anyone have any ideas or is this just impossible? I simply want my outgoing emails to mark internal comments as such so when they are emailed out to Agents they can see it was an internal or public comment. We use JETI as our email handler but I can't find anything in there to do this either (I have asked them but no answer yet).