For some reason after I create an issue under an epic in portfolio, the + symbol goes away and I am unable to create another issue. Is there a way to get around this?
I figured it out. You just hit enter after adding your issue Summary. Not as intuitive as one might think.
Actually it isn't as straight forward as I hoped. If I navigate off of the page or even lose focus on the story, then go back, it will not create another story. My question still remains.
This was driving me nuts, I had to go digging through the forums --
If you hover your mouse over the line between two items and hold it there, it will turn into a green line with a plus icon on the left side. Click this line, and it will generate a new item.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.