Hi Community,
Is there anyway to connect to a teradata DB in Jira?
Thank you,
-Roberto
Do you want Jira to store its data there? Or do you want to pull data from Teradata in to a field in Jira?
If the former, only MySQL, Postgres, Oracle and MS SQL Server are supported. Of those, I would recommend using Postgres.
If you are trying to pull data in to Jira from the external system, check out an App called nFeed. It can do things like this.
@dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting],
I want to grab data into Jira to add to a customfield.
Can I use Postgres to grab data from TeraData?
If this can be done, do you think you could give me an example of how to do so?
I tried utilizing nFeed, but I did not see a TeraData option and therefore could not do so.
Hi Team ,
We are uploading our DDL scripts in GIT repository . We want to execute the scripts in 154 Teradata DB .
We are using Bamboo + Atlassian + JIRA in our environment . I want to automate the process if i give commit and i need to execute the scripts in all Databases.
Can you please help me how to automate the things ?
+32-466259604
Am also looking for the answer how to connect teradata to JIRA ?
I want to import my GIT scripts to execute in Teradata
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.