Hi,
I am just in the process of setting up our JIRA Service Desk instance. We have a defined Categorisation model that we would like to set up in the tool allowing for us to track issues by either technology or products specific to our organisation.
The best way to do this seems to be by amending the Product and Operational Categorisation fields to contain this information for us. I am guessing that this is a common ask by different companies to allow them to report on products specific to their own architecture and service maps. Can anyone advise on the best way to amend this data?
Our categorisation information is not so large that I would necessarily need to import this but I cannot find a way to amend this manually either, and cannot find any queries about this on here to try at fixes. Any assistance would be gratefully received.
Thanks