Is SVN integration available for cloud JIRA (as well as Git integration)? What is the pricing policy? There would be around 6-8 SVN committers.
I found only this page about SVN integration and above questions remained slightly unclear:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/integrating-jira-with-subversion-720412771.html
I believe that this is the only available add on for Jira Cloud:
The Fisheye setup you found in your document is mostly available on Cloud, although you will need to set up your own Fisheye server.
Timothy has already given you the other option (I'd tend to prefer that option too - it's less complex to implement and more integrated)
This is indeed our add-on to link JIRA Cloud to subversion.
Our support is here if you have any question:
support@matrixreq.com
Yves (co-founder Matrix Requirements)
Hi there,
though an old request:
Another plugin would be SVN Connector for JIRA, where you could add any repository to JIRA Cloud instances.BestsMarkus :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.