Hi team,
I am created one Service desk project in my instance.
I am not able to create queues in my project, When I am click on "create anew queues" nothing will happen.
please help me on this
Does the link literally do nothing? There's no change or popup in the screen? What does the browser say the link behind the button is (hover over it for a few seconds to see where it goes)
Hi Nic
Yes when I am Click on create new Queues there is nothing showing but the browser link will change.d
before click its shows: http://jira.fitchratings.com/projects/DS/queues
When I am click on create new queues the browser change to
http://jira.fitchratings.com/projects/DS/queues/custom/new
but there is no change on screen and there is no popup in the screen.
Hii I am waiting for some one help on this
Could you try another browser?
Also, can you read the logs to see if anything goes into them when you click?
Same happened to us. Found this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5847?_ga=2.79435412.1417702445.1529310934-430896884.1519821166
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.