I have duplicate labels as shown below
eg: "Build" , "build"
I need to delete one label
Hello,
Kindly read the following KB
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-delete-labels-in-jira-applications-297667646.html
I followed the instructions from linked page and have removed all the labels I want to get rid of, but they still appear as an option when I am creating a new task. Should I just wait for reindexing or is there something more I should do?
You can do it using Bulk Edit. I have created a short youtube video that goes through this process, hope it helps:
https://youtu.be/-9H_cEao6gU
it's very useful
thanks!
Brilliant, really helpful. Thanks a lot Anatoly
The label might be tagged in some other JIRA tasks which are part of a different project. It has to be updated in all the JIRA tasks across all the projects for the label to disappear in the field.
I am facing a similar issue. Hopefully, someone has a simpler approach..
Same as with @Tomas Botek here. I have removed a label from all issues accross all the workspace and Jira still suggests it to me.
@Anatoly Spektor thanks for the instructions, but I'm trying to remove a specificlabel completely in Jira, so that it isn't shown in the label list at all. I removed that label from each issue, but it still keeps on occuring in the Labels dropdown list ... Is this possible to remove completely from jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.