Hi,
Which report plugin do you recommend, i need an option to easily create reports from data in Jira
Thanks in advance for help
I guess that really depends on what kinds of reports you want. I tend to use dashboard gadgets for charts based on issue filters. We share the dashboards with the managers, so they always get accurate data whenever they look at it.
In general, if you're able to get the issues you want with a JQL filter, you'll be able to make a report. Is there something specific you're looking for that you can't get with built-in features?
EazyBI is a pretty good reporting tool for jira. You can generate so many different reports with that .
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.eazybi.jira.plugins.eazybi-jira/server/overview
Your question is very open ended. As Nicolas noted, it really depends on what you want to do.
I haven't compared tools in almost two years. At the time, the ones which met our needs best were EazyBI and Dataplane. We chose Dataplane, because it seemed much simpler for our users to learn. EazyBI had a little more power, but it also uses BI terminology which is completely foreign to our JIRA users.
We've been happy with DataPlane.
Ok, thanks.
I will try both, basically i need report with different type of data.
Something like dashboard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.