I moved a jira instance to a new machine. everything looks ok except many images are broken. looking at the browser console, I see messages like:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://berlin.elucidbio.com/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image 'http://localhost:8080/secure/thumbnail/10830/_thumb_10830.png'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
I am using apache in front of tomcat. The apache config contains the following for the proxy part:
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPass /jira ajp://localhost:8009/jira
ProxyPassReverse /jira ajp://localhost:8009/jira
in tomcat, server.xml, I have:
<Connector port="8009" redirectPort="8443" enableLookups="false" protocol="AJP/1.3" URIEncoding="UTF-8"/>
<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="berlin.elucidbio.com">
<Host name="berlin.elucidbio.com" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
<Context path="/jira" docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<Resource name="UserTransaction" auth="Container" type="javax.transaction.UserTransaction"
factory="org.objectweb.jotm.UserTransactionFactory" jotm.timeout="60"/>
<Manager pathname=""/>
<JarScanner scanManifest="false"/>
</Context>
</Host>
Base URL is set to https://berlin.elucidbio.com/jira
Digging a bit deeper into the html. I find two image url types that do not work.
https://berlin.elucidbio.com/jira/s/-o51zru/76002/1a0b7c420f02e282493b2b0883eb4b6d/_/jira-logo-scaled.png
http://localhost:8080/secure/thumbnail/10828/_thumb_10828.png
what do I need to change to fix both of the URLs?
thanks in advance!