I am trying to see if its possible to show all issues with delivery date or due date on kanban board, maybe be a swimlane query? Thank you.
Hello Luda,
frankly, I don't understand what you are trying to achieve: do you want a) to filter list of issues shown on board to only those that have some due/delivery date entered or b) graphically divide all the issues based on some date ranges?
Regards,,Martin
Hello Martin,
Thank you for reply; preferably I would like to have smiwlane with all issues with due/delivery date on top of the board if that not possible option A would work when I can filter board for delivery/due date issues.
Best Regards,
Luda
I think that should be doable by swimlanes based on Queries:
Please note that Delivery Date is not a Jira built-in field, rather your own custom field, so check how it is spelled and if doesn't exactly match how I spelled it, fix it in the query.
Martin
Thanks! So in board setting -> swimlane query filed I have to put
and leave second one as is?
Great, Ill try that and let you know how it goes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.