Hi,
I am using the bitbucket pipeline for my polymer webcomponent. I added a xunit test reporter to the repo to get some test reports for my pipeline build.
While tearing down phase of the pipeline build, I can see the following:
<span>Searching for test report files in directories named [test-results, failsafe-reports, test-reports, surefire-reports] down to a depth of 4</span><span>Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test-results/wct-tests.xml</span><span>Finished scanning for test reports. </span><span>Found 1 test report files.</span><span>All test reports aggregated into 0 test cases</span>
<span>The reports are build according this format: <a href="https://xunit.github.io/docs/format-xml-v2.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://xunit.github.io/docs/format-xml-v2.html</a></span>
<span>I wonder, why my test.xml contains 0 test cases. Can someone provide some sample files, how the xUnit file should be look like? And if test cases are found, where can I find the test summary? I did not find any example how it looks like (only this link: <a href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/test-reporting-in-pipelines-939708543.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/test-reporting-in-pipelines-939708543.html</a>)</span>
<span>Best Regards</span>
<span>Alex</span>