I recently upgraded Confluence and JIRA. Most of it went fine (at least as far as I can tell so far), but Confluence lost its own server URL (reset back to localhost:8090) and connection to JIRA for user management.
Fixing the Server URL was trivial, but reconnecting to JIRA is proving problematic. I'm on the "Configure Atlassian Crowd Server" page and I've set the values for Name, Server URL, Application Name, Application Password, and left the default 60 in the Synchronisation Interval field. Those are the only fields with red stars indicating that they are required. But the "Save and Test" button is disabled so I can't save the changes.
Because I can't save, I'm not sure if hitting the "Test" button tests these settings or whatever was there before I updated them, but if it is this new value, then perhaps the error message displayed when I hit Test is relevant: "Connection test failed. Response from the server:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target"
Why and what do I need to do?
Thanks,
Colin