The question is basically, for which version of Jira SD are questions in ACP-400? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere, thanks in advance.
Hi Duje,
I reached out to our Exam team and here's what they said: The exam was originally written based on 3.2 and is intended to be agnostic from 3.2 on -- Atlassian did not yet add new questions on the new functionality in later versions. A completely new version of the exam is in the final stages of development and scheduled for release in early 2018. For more information, please email certification@atlassian.com
I reached out to our Exam team and here's what they said:
The exam was originally written based on 3.2 and is intended to be agnostic from 3.2 on -- Atlassian did not yet add new questions on the new functionality in later versions. A completely new version of the exam is in the final stages of development and scheduled for release in early 2018.
For more information, please email certification@atlassian.com
Hopefully that helps!
Cheers,
Branden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.