When I navigate to a page on with the page navigation, sometimes the navigation menu collapses.
Looking at the developer tools in Chrome I can see an 404 post error
https://synchrony.atlassian.io/v1/data/ekapital-06242d4c-4ca1-3a3d-92ee-1fed9677c3b6/confluence-134840364?state-at=@head&state-format=type-tagged&rewrite-request=true&cached=true
Is this a confluence error?
Birger,
Could you let me know what version of Confluence you're running and if you recently did any imports?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
We have a template space which we base our new spaces on, but I'm not sure if thats what you mean by import.
The version is
It's confluence cloud
Hi Birger,
I meant if you have imported a Space using XML lately.
I've seen this issue before and we can fix it for you. However, since we need to know your Cloud URL, I created a support ticket for you so we can continue there.
It requires a Rebuild of the Ancestor tables, which can only be done by an Atlassian Engineer on Cloud instances.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.