Hello,
We run a self-hosted confluence as our own help page. Since the installation, threads stuck periodically up to 200 threads and then block the use of the page for approximate 20 minutes (proxy error). I have already tried some things and am little puzzled about it, because i cant get rid of this.
key-data:
postgres (9.4.13) - max-connections = 300 (3 reserved)
confluence (6.5.1) - hibernate.c3p0.max_size = 250
tomcat - maxThreads = 200
java8
I have already read the other requests here with threads getting stuck, but I couldn't find any tips.
WARNING [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Standalone]]] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadDetected Thread "http-nio-8090-exec-467" (id=10682) has been active for 62,719 milliseconds (since 1/4/18 12:52 AM) to serve the same request for [*our-help-site*]/plugins/macrobrowser/browse-macros.action?detailed=false¯oMetadataClientCacheKey=1514981697420 and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is 60 seconds). There is/are 1 thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
2 3 4 ... and soone

It looks periodic, but can't find a task in confluence or anything else that could cause this. (no cronjobs)
Does anyone have an idea about this please?