Installed the Confluence->HipChat integration, changed the API host to https://<name>.hipchat.com, put in an Admin-level API key. No errors on the administrative page where these two items are configured, however from within a document space settings, on the HipChat tab, no rooms are shown. Revealing JS console provides the following clue:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'rooms' of nullcom.atlassian.labs.hipchat.confluence-hipchat:space-config.js:93
Any ideas what's going on? It would seem that it can't read the list of rooms, but the API is not giving any errors; I've tried two admin-level keys. All that's visible is the following:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dleugatwe1cltp7/Screenshot%202014-06-20%2017.45.24.png
I have tried removing the plugin and reinstalling repeatedly as well as restarting Confluence, all without success.
Are you trying Hipchat Server beta? If not, use https://api.hipchat.com.
I should mention that I have tried the api.hipchat.comendpoint as well, with similar results (no rooms shown.)
Can you try this plugin and see if it is any different? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.hipchat-confluence
The Go2Group plugin works, but not without plenty of warnings from Confluence that it's not compatible with my version (latest) - any idea when you'll have it updated?
Shame that the official one doesn't work, but this works well enough - thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.