Hi,
How to add a title or name for the child field in the cascading select list. I attached a screenshot, i need to add title as "Classification" for this cascading select list, can you please help
I think the only way to do it is to use Javascript but I would not recommend you to use Javascript.
can you let me know how does it look like and what exactly needs to be done, may be if possible i will work to get a plugin created.
Thank you, Admin. The ability to name the second dropdown is a reasonable request. I could use it right now. I'm surprised it can't be done. Adding a title/name/label to this type of custom field should be built in. We should not have to run JavaScript, or any other code.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.