Hello,
In our instance of JIRA (7.5.2) we cannot re-order swimlanes and quick-filters, in any board. We can delete and modify existing ones though. Adding new ones also works.
The error is:
I already saw - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-software-exception-uncaught-typeerror-cannot-read-property-fields-or-html-of-undefined-779159021.html and I could not find any mandatory field that was not set in the default screen.
I also disabled a lot of add-ons, not all of them yet.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thank you.
Hi Christi,
JavaScript errors like this are known to be caused by either of the following:
The next thing I would do is put JIRA in Safe Mode and see if this continues. If not we can confidently isolate it to one of the add-ons. From there you would need to re-enable each one until you can reproduce the issue and from there contact the developer.
After you put JIRA in Safe Mode and test, if you still run into the issue could you please provide me with the following:
select * from fieldconfigscheme where description like '%<script%' OR description like '%<SCRIPT%'; select * from customfield where description like '%<script%' OR description like '%<SCRIPT%'; select * from customfield where description like '%javascript%' OR description like '%html%' OR description like '%css%'; select * from fieldconfiguration where description like '%javascript%' OR description like '%html%' OR description like '%css%';
Let me know the results of your testing.
Cheers,
Branden
Hello Branden,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Turning JIRA to SAFE mode solves the problem. After re-enabling the add-ons one by one, I can confirm the problem is caused by a Table Grid Editor field. I opened a ticket for their team to request assistance.
Thanks once again for your help
We're looking into it.
Francis
Hi Francis,
Thank you for your reply. I opened https://support.idalko.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/5/SOLV-2219 where I added more details.
Hi all,
The issue appeared to be a conflict between the table grid editor and Intenso's Dynamic Forms. Intenso took care of it, and upgrading the dynamic forms should resolve the problem
If you still encounter problems - let us know by raising an issue on our JIRA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.