Hello,
I want to kindly ask if you know about some case study focusing on the costs savings/time savings before and after implementing JIRA SD (and inheriting ITIL best practises)? I was asked to deliver the costs or time savings for our situation by the management.
One year before we did not had any ITIL tool and ITIL processes in place and we received the issues as IT dpt via email or phone and handled it only via email and phone. Now we have one year JIRA SD software and our users are creating requests via Customer Portal. All tckets are registrated.
Our team is split in 3 three parts, helpdesk, infrastructure and applications team, we have 3000tickets per year. complete team is 7 persons.
Can you somehow guide me or advise me some link where I could find more information how to transfer our sitation in real numbers (cost savings, time saving, eg.)
We are as well using Insight connected to JIRA SD with all our inventory items we have in plant.
Thank you in advance, Michal