Hi , I have followed these steps to create new SSH keys (in Windows 10) in order to get access to a Bitbucket repository securely and my public key is also correctly added from repository-owner yet it doesn't give me the access.
- Created SSH keys using: ssh-keygen
- Then it created both private and public keys.
- It does not create a .ssh in my HDD so I manually created it in C:Users/<my_account> and moved both keys into that folder
- verified the public key while accessing it : cat ~/.ssh/mypublickey.pub
- My public key is added into Bitbucket account Settings as in the it has been instructed.
- Finally, when I am trying clone the repository : git@bitbucket.org:blabla... .git
- Following message is given :
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '104.192.143.3' to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
- When I used the command - $ ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
Message : Permission denied (publickey).