When I create issue, the following error displays:
Create Issue
Step 2 of 2: Enter the details of the issue....
!Errors
Then some code..
The issues are getting created but it shows this error instead of going directly to the Issue once its created
Hi Pooja,
Do you have any custom post-functions in your workflow, specifically the post-function in the Create Issue step? The ordering of the post-functions may be incorrect. Is the post-function order sequence doing any actions on the issue before the issue creation stage?
what is the error message displaying on logs ? and also can you share the complete error message?
I am unable to paste the image here.
How do I paste the image here? I've taken a print screen of the error but I don't know how I can share it on this site.
First of all have you tried to do a reindex to the instance?
In most cases, the text of the error(s) is better than an attached picture.
If you can make the error pop up again you can select, copy and then paste here, in order to have some idea what could be wrong.
Perhaps you could use some of the free image hosters available online, for example, http://postimage.org/, or http://tinypic.com/
No I haven't. Can I reindex just one project or I have to reindex JIRA?
Hi Joe,
Yes I had custom post-functions in create issue type. And you were right, I changed the ordering and now it is working perfect! Thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.