Hey, I'm usingn AWS EC2 with security groups defined to allow requests from remote machines to my server.
While trying to fetch my server fingerprint in known hosts section, I receive an error saying that the SSH request fails. This is probably caused by my server not allowing the request.
I've tried adding api.bitbucket.org IP addresses defined here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall-343343385.html but the SSH request still fails.
What IP address does bitbucket use to make this request?
Thanks in advanced.
Hello @imri_barr,
Is it failing due to IP address or port number?
I receive an error saying that the SSH request fails.
What is the error you are receiving? Could you please enable DEBUG and provide output so we can help you out?
# Windows<br>set GIT_TRACE_PACKET=1 set GIT_TRACE=1 set GIT_CURL_VERBOSE=1<br>git clone ....
# Linux or GitBash<br>export GIT_TRACE_PACKET=1 export GIT_TRACE=1 export GIT_CURL_VERBOSE=1<br>git clone ....
Are you able to SSH to Bitbucket?
ssh -v bitbucket.org
Kind regards,
Rafael
Hey @rsperafico, I meant for the SSH request using fetch known hosts. I'm following this guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/use-ssh-keys-in-bitbucket-pipelines-847452940.html
in What IP address does bitbucket use to make this request?
Bitbucket uses a range of ip addresses, as per mentioned in https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=847452940, so you are required to whitelist them.
Which ones of the IP list ranges should I use? I currently only inserted the api.bitbucket.com IP addresses.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.