Hello,
I'm not sure why I'm seeing this error when trying to move a page (with children pages) in Confluence (I'm using Cloud). Anyone has experienced this before? Thanks
Carlos,
Where are you trying to move the page exactly? Do you have full permission to edit that page and where you are moving it?
Are there any orphaned children from the page in the Trash?
Regards
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I created the page, and I have permission to move and re-order other pages in the same space. I'm not sure what made this case special. There were no orphaned children in the trash. is there anything else I can check?
Thanks,
Carlos
I'd like to check for you, but I wasn't able to find a Cloud instance associated with your email address.
To avoid posting your personal details on a public forum, do you mind if I create a Cloud Support ticket for you so we can find out what's happening here?
Regards,
That would be great! Thanks, Shannon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.