1. As a user, for affect/s version field I should be able to add only single value (choice) for this field.
Currently it is allowing more than one options.
2. As a user I should not be able to create version. How to restrict it?
Hello,
If you have Scriptrunner, you could do it with the behaviour functionality (available only for Jira Server/Data Center) or custom validators.
Hi @Alexey Matveev , I have the same requirement as mentioned above and we are using Scriptrunner (behaviour) app. Could you please provide more details to configure this behaviour?
Hi,
Please use this script in the field server-side script:
def field = getFieldById(getFieldChanged()) def version = field.getValue() as Collection if (version.size() > 1) { field.setValid(false) field.setError("Version/s can only be one value.") } else { field.setValid(true) field.clearError() }
Thanks
Br,
John Chin
Hi @John Chin , That worked. Thanks for helping.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.