Hello.
Gotta say this up front, I'm very new to configuring and administering Jira so I'm still learning a lot. This may be something obvious but I just cannot find a method to do what I want here, I've searched a lot but can't find anything.
I'm looking to create a four part cascading menu. I've found the Select List (Cascading) field type, but I need more than two drop-downs.
I'd like to get it set up like so:
List A
Location A or Location B
List B
Major Issue categories based on Location A or B
List C
More Specific Issue categories based on selection in List B
List D
Exact issue based on selection in List C
So basically, drilling further down based on the selections in each consecutive drop down list.
Is this possible in Jira? If not, what would be a viable alternative?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated! If I can provide any more specifics that would help I can gladly do so.