Hi,
I have a task which we are treating as a Requirement.
We have few "Test cases" testing this Task. I created the Test cases. On each test i clicked on - More - Link and established a 'tests' relation with Task.
So basically - 'Test case' tests "Task".
When i checked "Task" under Issue links - I could see the test cases coming up.Everything is fine till now.
However, In issue links i can see two rows now. Example -
Issue links:
Is tested by:
Test Case 1
Test Case
------------------------
Tested by:
Test case 3
Test Case 4
Now under Traceability report and on the Requirement status bar on Task - Test case 3 and test case 4 appears(which have relation - tested by).
However, Test case 1 and test case 2 doesn`t appear(which have related - is tested by).
I am not sure how categorization of "is tested by" and "tested by" is happening.
Request help on this.