When I try to push I am getting following error
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(int "You probably want to also tag the version now:")?remote:remote: ----------------------------------------remote: Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-mr9xkzpq/django-log-request-id/remote: ! Push rejected, failed to compile Python app.remote:remote: ! Push failedremote: Verifying deploy...remote:remote: ! Push rejected to enigmatic-gorge-49618.remote:To https://git.heroku.com/enigmatic-gorge-49618.git! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
You'll need to explain what this has to do with Atlassian applications for us to help you (I'd guess at Bitbucket?)
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(int "You probably want to also tag the version now:")?
If you are writing a print like in python 2 (without parenthesis) but something checks from a python 3 environment. This is why your push has been rejected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.