Hello all,
I am currently involved in my first significant content creation in Confluence Cloud and I keep running into very perplexing limitations with this product. Is it me or are these true limitations?
- Connect create a link that will open in a new tab.
I am creating a training lesson where I link the student to other Confluent content. However, I don't want the learner to leave the master Confluence page.
I want to embed a link like this:
<a href='https: // company. atlassian. net/ wiki/ x/ tinylink' target="_blank">
Page Title</a> (edited to hopefully STOP being labeled as SPAM! grrrr) - Cannot create custom macros (I recall being able to do this in the self-hosted version).
I want to create a custom "info bar" with a clock icon.
Also, a custom macro could potentially fix the link issue. - Is it possible to save an edited page without publishing. Until I become more experienced and confident with Confluence, I might edit and publish a page many times, I don't want xx number of edit reports being sent. I turned off "Notify watchers", is that enough?
- How do I control the size of an embedded Draw.io drawing? It seems to only have a 1:1 size availability.
- Confluence tables seem very limited.
- Bold attribute has no effect. Text is always bold. Other attributes work.
- No option to vertically center text. If I insert an image alongside text, the image is not vertically aligned with the text. 
- No border options (change color, width, etc.)
- Color fill options are limited to five colors plus transparent. - Stored images... the only time I can see them is when I select Insert Files and Images (attached to this page). I must close the EDIT mode and select Attachments to see the all the attachments but I still cannot delete any of them. Because I've done a lot of experimenting on a page, I have a lot of attachments associated with the page that are no longer needed.
How do I delete old, obsolete attachments?
I looked at this page:
https
/ experts.missouristate. edu /display /KB/ How+to+View+and+Remove+Unused+Page+Attachments+From+Your+Team+Space (edited to hopefully STOP being labeled as SPAM! grrrr)
But I do not have a delete option... just: View, Properties, and Edit File.
That's all for now.
Thank you for any advice. 