Hi All,
I got JIRA Sever Commercial License renewed for our Production JIRA server. Do I need to update the License key details? upon atlassian logon i am getting only option to generate New Evaluation License.
Thanks
Britny
Go to the my.atlassian.com account that bought the renewal, the new licence key will be in there. You can copy and paste it into the licence area in your Jira.
Thank you Nic, License key info only available with only who brought the license.
And anyone they've added to the account as a technical or billing contact.
Thanks again.
I have one question, with this license can i upgrade JIRA. we are 6.5.8.
I gone through forum, their recommendation would be upgrade from 6 to 7.0 and then to 7.6.
The licence lets you use any version released before the end date of the licence.
You definitely should follow that recommendation, there's upgrade activity in 7.0 that won't be done if you tried to go to a higher version of 7
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.