Hi,
is it possible to write JQL to find issues where status has been not changed for more than 48h? If yes, how?
JIRA version: 7.6.0
Thank you for your support
Best Regards,
Nicat
Hello,
Try like this
not status changed before -48h
thank your for your quick respond. But unfortunately the search only shows results where the status is "Open". But I want to see all kind of status which has been not changed.
BR,
Your requirement is to show all issues where statuses have not been changed for more than 48 hours. That is why there are only issues in the open status. If the Open status was changed to something else, then the status of the issue was changed for more than 48 hours. You need to reformulate your requirement.
Do you mean that you want to find issues where status have not been changed within 48 hours? Then it would be
not status changed after -48h
I try to to define my requirement more precisely. I want to sell all issues where the statutes have not been changed for more than 48 hours.
For example:
My workflow has different statutes like "Open", "In Progress", "Test", "Closed"
I hope this is more understandable now.
Hi @Alexey Matveev
Can you please help me as well: I need the exact ''not status changed before -48h'', but only for one Status, for every other status it should show all issues. What JQL should look like then?
Thank you so much!
Natalia
I am not sure I understand your question. By the way, you can always make your own question in Community. In this case more people will be able to help you.
But you could also write like this
not status changed to YourStatus before -48h
Hi @Alexey Matveev,
Thank you for replying. It answers my question.
You are most welcome!
Hi guys @Nicat Nagiyev @Alexey Matveev @David Leal @suneel puli
I have the same question with @Nicat Nagiyev but within working hours
I want to find issues where status not changed after - 8 working hours (8h30 - 12h and 13h00 - 17h30). Could u pls give me some advices
Thanks for your support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.