Hello, dear team!
I need to give the customers access to the Confluence without providing access to the Jira Service Desk portal. Is this possible? Can you rovide solution, step by step?
Many thanks,
Oleg
You would just need to add that user to the confluence-users group in your Confluence instance. Then give them the URL to your Confluence instance.
But I expect @Олег Евтеев would want to take some extra steps to not provide customers full access to Confluence. If that is the case it would be good to create a specific group to restrict access. And of course the specified customers fall into the paid category now.
Then I have to convert the customer to Atlassian. account. I have more than 200 customers and I do not want to buy additional licenses for them. Other ideas?
Hi Bryan,
Please vote for this issue JSDCLOUD-4901 and related issues. this is something we too want.
Cheers
Susan
OK, I got it.
Many thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.