Hi! I have 2 errors:
But!
java -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/etc/pki/ca-trust/extracted/java/cacerts SSLPoke jira5.sam-solutions.net 443Successfully connectedjava -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/etc/pki/java/cacerts SSLPoke jira5.sam-solutions.net 443 Successfully connectedjava -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.151-1.b12.el7_4.x86_64/jre/lib/security/cacerts SSLPoke jira5.sam-solutions.net 443Successfully connectedjava -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/opt/atlassian/jira/jre/lib/security/cacerts SSLPoke jira5.sam-solutions.net 443Successfully connected
What wrong?
That suggests your certs are ok, but Jira is not using them.
My guess is that you have not configured Jira to use your jvm instead of the one it comes with,
How can I do?
It would be better to install the certificates in the jvm that was installed for Jira.
You need to decide if you want to use the standard installation or run Jira with the jvm you choose to use first.
If you do decide to go with your own jvm, then edit the setenv.sh file in Jira's "bin" installation and set a Java_home in there to point to your jvm install.
see 1st post
And all connections Successfull. What do not I understand?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.