Hi,
I am using IntelliJ 12 with the Atlassian Connector and JIRA 6. I am trying to work in a task-oriented way as you would with Mylyn on Eclipse.
I have noticed that the Task-functions in the Atlassian Connector (e.g. Start Work) only work properly when in the IntelliJ Project Settings the JIRA server is not listed under Tasks|Servers. If the JIRA server is listed under the project settings, a "Start Work" in the Atlassian view will not perform a task switch in IntelliJ (which basically makes the Atlassian Connector useless for task-oriented working)
When I have manually deleted the JIRA server from the IntelliJ project settings, everything works fine. However, after I while the server is back in the IntelliJ project settings, and the Atlassian connector stops working properly. Evidently, I am fighting against either the Atlassian connector or IntelliJ here.
Has anybody seens this behaviour? Is there a solution?
Many thanks
Ulf