I am looking rest api for confluence to remove users from confluence-users group..I am finding any kind of api's related to that..Even in Atlassian docs I haven't seen for removing users from confluence-users group..Please help me out
Hi Bala,
If you're using a Confluence 5.4 and less:
Look here for some help withApi for confluence: https://developer.atlassian.com/confdev/confluence-rest-api/confluence-xml-rpc-and-soap-apis/remote-confluence-methods#RemoteConfluenceMethods-UserManagement
With the new Rest API, use:
Hi Damien,
Thanks for your help
FYI, I need to use these rest api for python script to remove userfromgroup..Moreover I am using version Confluence v5.8.18. The first one you suggested is soap-apis, the only alternative I found now is soap apis because I am finding any rest api to use for my python script
removeUserFromGroup(java.lang.String token, RemoteGroup group, RemoteUser ruser) This rest api is good to use in python script??
@Damien Braz
Could you please help..Is that correct to use?
The REST api you are stated is jira REST Api, Is a jira REST api will work for a confluence installation? Because REST api docs for jira and confluence are different.
Jira REST API:
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/
Conflunce REST Api:
https://docs.atlassian.com/confluence/REST/latest/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.