I have setup Bitbucket server 5.0.0 and when I try to search something in bitbucket server using searchbox provided, it shows me "server is busy".
When I digged in to this got to know about Elasticsearch.
Tried to login to http://localhost:7992 with "bitbucket/bitbucket-changeit" its not authenticating me. Tried to change the credentials but same issue.
What I am missing ?
I gone through this link "https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/troubleshooting-steps-for-bitbucket-server-code-search-827125334.html" but not much helped.
Notes:
Hello Shreedhar,
Could you explain where you got the bitbucket/bitbucket-changeit combination? Also, where did you try to change the credentials? Lastly, is this running on a Linux or a Windows machine?
You should be able to find the <Bitbucket home>/shared/search/buckler/buckler.yml file and simply copying and pasting that into the username and password should allow you to connect.
Regards,Aaron LevinsonDev Tools Support Engineer
Issued is solved. I was looking into wrong buckler.yml file. thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.