Hi,
I would like to know if it's possible to send a JQL result and extract custom field values from the results using the 'Send Custom Email' post function.
Business Case:
One ticket will track a business workflow and this will trigger several emails along the workflow. However there are certain post function emails that have to be tailored based on a JQL result.
So the goal is to display the JQL result as a table in the email template with specific custom fields as the columns and the issues as the rows, basically what you can do when you search for issues in JIRA, and define the 'To'/'CC' based on custom fields from the issues that are a result of the JQL.
Currently I use this post function for other applications that involve only information from the ticket that is being used to generate the email and I have no issues with this case. However I would appreciate to see if my scenario is possible or not, and if possible to have some assistance in how to achieve it.
Thanks,
Francisco