I have a Bitbucket Server (5.5.1) instance bound to my organization's Active Directory instance. We have a pull-request-based workflow. PRs are required to have at least one approval and passing tests before merging. However, we employ both FTEs and interns, and we want only FTEs to be able to approve PRs. FTEs are members of the "unix-staff" group in the AD while interns are members of the "unix-students" group. Is there some way to prevent PRs from being merged until at least one member of the "unix-staff" group has approved it? Or can I do something similar that achieves the same goal, like restricting PR reviewers to members of a particular group?
I do see the "default reviewers" feature, but this doesn't quite meet my goals: it's a handwritten list of users, whereas I want to be able to say "any current members of the unix-staff group", so that I don't need to modify this list every time an FTE joins or leaves my group.