Hello,
I have a file generated by *git diff* which basically shows different in commits for a specific file with nice color on the terminal windowt. The file has ANSI color codes - http://pueblo.sourceforge.net/doc/manual/ansi_color_codes.html
Basically I want to display the contents of the file inside confluence while retaining the color ( i.e. ansi color code red for text means text is displayed as red in confluence) . I know I can do it by converting ansi to html and then pasting the html in confluence but html macro is disabled in confluence due to security reasons thus, how to retain color while displaying ansi file
A sample line is
[31m-As part of the script listener, the only change which is required is[m
Here <-31m means RED color and the whole statement should be displayed as red in confluence. And the arrow sign in the beginning is for the escape.
I am using Confluence server 6.3.4