I am trying to install Zephyr plugin in Jira 5.0.7 in testing instance and I have downloaded je-1.6.0.970.obr plugin from Atlassian market place but it is not getting installed and getting the error "An unexpected error occurred. Please refer to the logs for more information." Kindly suggest.
Thanks
Rohan
09762873630
What did you try so far?
Hi Rohan,
The 1.6 version doesn't support JIRA 5.0. You'll need to use the Zephyr for JIRA 1.5.2.874 version. You can verify this in the Version History section of the plugin.
Kind Regards,
Chris
I have downloaded je-1.6.0.970.obr plugin which is available in myatlassian and then uploaded the plugin in Jira.
Hi Chris,
The current one which I have downloaded is je-1.6.0.970.obr version. Do I need to install 1.5.2.874 version? I will look for the same and also request you to provide the link to download the version in case you have it.
Rohan,
The link is available on the Marketplace in the Version History section. I have copied it and pasted it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je/version/874
Kind Regards,Chris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.