Hi,
I have added an advanced custom filed to my screen, which shows up otherwise. But when an issue is created and follows the workflow, i cant see this filed. It is not Hidden. Plz suggest.
Hello,
Does your field have a value or it is empty?
Custom fields will only be shown in the issue detail view if they have a value set.
More info:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-2997
hello
It is empty as of now
Hey.. can this filed be used for JIRA software projects without its integration with any additional development tool.
Custom fields will be shown on the view screen only if they have a value. I guess that is the problem
well I have the same problem, created the custom field of type "number of attachements" and put it on view sreen hoping it will count the attachments on issues. I doesn´t count anything, so it doesn´t show. But how do I make it count the attaments? that´s the question...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.