Hi,
we moved to a new instance of confluence and since the last major update our page tree is collapsing on every single click. makes navigating and quick work quit difficult. any ideas or know solutions on that topic?
info: confluence - cloud
Hi Henning,
I'm attempting to replicate this on my own instance, but I wasn't able to.
Could you let me know the exact steps you're taking to replicate, and if possible, you can record it in a video such as from Screencast-o-Matic?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
thanks for replay. I made a screencast for you:
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblrX528Uk
Thank you Henning,
I've created a page tree with 4 levels on my own instance but I have not been able to replicate it so far on my Mac using both the newest Chrome and Firefox.
Could you let me know what browsers and versions you're able to replicate this on, as well as your OS?
Thank you!
actual chrome / win10
actual firefox / win10
actual safari / high sierra
Henning,
I still wasn't able to replicate on my own instance, but I found a customer in our support system with the same problem, and I was able to replicate on his instance.
I am not currently able to determine exactly what is causing the issue, but I have created a bug so we can keep track of users with the issue:
If I see any updates I will update you here as well, but please watch that ticket and vote on it to help keep track of the amount of users who have run into the issue as well.
Thank you for your understanding!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.